Stop paying attention for a few days and look what happens… One of the choicest bits of Serenity Stuff ever goes on sale, and for a good cause, to boot. Or, more accurate, to hat.
The original, screen-used, Adam-Baldwin-wearing Jayne hat is up for auction thanks to the man himself and the California Browncoats. Proceeds go toward the Marine Corp – Law Enforcement Foundation to “encourage the spiritual, moral, intellectual and physical development of children through education.” This is a group that Adam has supported for some time now.
And your cash will go straight to ’em. Per the Cali Browncoats:
95% of the proceeds of this auction will go to MC-LEF. The remaining 5% will go toward covering some of the eBay and Paypal fees. The California Browncoats will pay any remaining fees in addition to donating their services in carrying out these auctions. If there is any of the 5% left over after fees, we will donate it to MC-LEF.
So don’t miss out on your chance to own possibly the most iconic prop in the whole damn ‘verse. Plus you’ll look incredibly cunning, guaranteed.